I'm excited by this year and what it means to me. I'm looking forward to bringing you some gorgeous new designs in children's wear and I'll be expanding on my homewares range. I have some crafty projects I want to share with you too and a few of my 'favourite' things.
This year has already brought new things - including this blog! and i already love it! I have decided to join su sews so-so on her 12 goals in 2012 challenge! All you have to do is come up with 12 goals for 2012 and see if you accomplish them at the end of the year. A much easier way than having new years resolutions (I never keep to them) and you can cross each goal off (maybe one each month!). So now I just have to come up with a list of 12 goals - that maybe the hard part. So here goes:
What the goals need to be:
Specific: each goal is a specific item
Measurable: I'll link to each project/goal once it's achieved
Achievable: every goal has been achieved by others before me, so they should all be achievable!
Realistic: i think they are! run 20km a week? sew a quilt! then again don't doubt yourself and sit in your comfort zone!
Timely: all to be completed by the end of 2012
1) Learn to crochet - I have the hook just no skills :-)
2) Finish off my knitted owl 'Ambrose' from the lovely Kirsty at Pom Pom Rouge.
3) Run 20km per week or more!
4) Sew myself the shirt dress i have been meaning to sew myself for a while now
5) Make a bag to carry my crafty wares in for classes - I have Heather Bailey fabric just waiting for this project!
6) Have more high teas! tea is the drink for the soul!!
7) Do yoga or pilates once a week! (a week in my books is 7 days!).
8) Eat my 2 fruit and 5 vegies a day!
9) Sew a nice white shirt (a wardrobe staple!)
10) Finish reading F.Scott Fitzgerald's 'The Great Gatsby'.
11) Sew a quilt!! (I have the fabric sitting there waiting and waiting)
12) Start my masters thesis project for uni, i.e. do the experiment part (eeeek!).
So there it is the list for 2012 - now to stick to it - I actually think by achieving these things - which are all things i love doing but some of them I run out of time to do :-( that by the end of 2012 I would have accomplished a great deal!
What's your list for 2012????!